SPRING LUNCHEON MILWAUKEE 2016
Spring Luncheon, Milwaukee
Thursday, April 21, 2016
3041 N. Mayfair Road
11:00 AM Gather – 11:45 AM Lunch – 1:00 PM Program
- Breaded Pork Chop with Applesauce (includes salad, salad dressing, potatoes, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
- Pasta Primavera with Garden Vegetables and Fettuccini in a Rich Cream Sauce (includes salad, salad dressing, potatoes, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (includes soup, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
Dessert – ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce
Our guest speaker will be Steve Thompson, VP Connected Facility Offerings, Johnson Controls.
“A Whirlwind Tour… ”
Most of us have seen a lot of changes in the HVAC industry over the years. From pneumatics and minicomputers, to digital controls and networking. Each disruption changed what we needed to know, who our competitors are, which markets are now available to us, and ultimately how it affects our business strategies.
The big change facing us now is less about HVAC equipment and controls themselves, and more about how data collected from these devices and systems are being processed with software and analytics to change everything.
- Make checks payable to: WSJ Society, and
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 1425
Grafton, WI 53024
in time to arrive by Monday, April 11, 2016
- Let us know of any dietary restrictions when making your reservation, or call Janice Peters, co-VP Program at 414.412.0200