WINTER LUNCHEON, MILWAUKEE 2016
Winter Luncheon, Milwaukee
Thursday, January 21, 2016
3041 N. Mayfair Road
11:00 AM Gather – 11:45 AM Lunch – 1:00 PM Program
- Breaded Pork Tenderloin with gravy and mixed vegetables (includes salad, salad dressing, potatoes, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
- Lemon Caper Chicken (includes salad, salad dressing, potatoes, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
- Baked Cod with tartar sauce and lemon wedge (includes salad, salad dressing, potatoes, bread, coffee, tea or milk)
Dessert – ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce
Our guest speaker will be David Cecsarini, Producing Artistic Director of Milwaukee’s Next Act Theatre. He will describe the inner workings of the professional theatre: “the art of making a business of making art.”
The 2015-2016 season marks David’s 37th year as a theatre professional, having debuted with the Guthrie Theatre in Minneapolis as a journeyman actor in 1978.
During his twenty-eight year Milwaukee residency, he has acted with most of its professional companies and also has extensive credits as a nine year veteran of American Players Theatre in Spring Green, WI. He has proudly served as Producing Artistic Director at Next Act for 24 years.
While either acting or directing for Next Act, he usually doubles as Sound Designer; he has created sound effects and scores for over 100 professional productions. David is also an experienced stage fight fencer and choreographer.
- Make checks payable to: WSJ Society, and
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 1425
Grafton, WI 53024
in time to arrive by Monday, January 11, 2016
- Let us know of any dietary restrictions when making your reservation, or call Janice Peters, co-VP Program at 414.412.0200