OK, You’re a Member …
You enjoy …
… Society events like the Reunion & Luncheons to catch-up with friends; events to contribute and have some fun … like Hunger Task Force and the Golf Outing; the Newsletter, a quarterly update on members and events, and, WSJSociety.com, the public content, where you have access to The Hub and Front Page …
- for News on society events, members, and the company, and the News Archive
- for the President’s Message and From the Editor, the latest and all past messages
- for the Photo Gallery of members enjoying society events
- for the Newsletter, the latest and all past issued, in full color!
- for access to valuable Resources members have suggested,
- for Johnson Controls Timeline stories.
(Note:The links below are active only after you’ve successfully logged in — they’re features of the Members Only content.)
With all of that, you might ask …
Why would I want to register for Members Only?
Well, with your registered login, you can …
… find other members — name, city, state, country — in the Member Directory; access the Event Calendar, and, join the discussion, re-connect with colleagues, make new friends in the WSJ Society Social Center. In the Social Center you can:
- search Members to find those who are registered at WSJSociety.com
- and, request a connection with them — using the Add Friend link
- with that connection you can have a discussion on their Profile page
- or send them a message using the Messages feature
- Profile? … create your own profile, change your password and email, add a photo
- check member profiles, maybe you’ll find a new friend with common interests
- share your ideas, ask questions, comment in the Open Forum, a public Group
- or, create your own Group, invite members, enjoy your shared interests
- check the Newsfeed, where all public activities are posted, to see what’s happening at WSJSociety.com
- OH YEA, don’t forget, in the WSJ Society Social Center, you have access to the Discounts Available to Retirees of Johnson Controls
Register to Login Now!
There are a number of options here, depending upon what you need:
If you are not a member yet, check us out at About the Society … you can enroll for membership there and proceed to register also.
If you are a member, registered, and logged in, there is no button below. You don’t need it! Enjoy the site you have access to everything.
If you are a member, and not yet registered, then the button below is for you!
Just click it and follow the directions.
The button takes you to the Member Identification and Registration form. After you have completed and submitted it, your membership information will be verified — unfortunately this is a manual process so please be patient.
When your membership is verified, you will receive an email to notify you that you’re set to login. After that, go to Member Login and use the email or username, and password that you submitted with your Member Identification and Registration form to log in. That’s it, your’re in!
If you have any problem with this, please don’t hesitate to ask for Help using the link on the blue bar at the top of this page.
OK, are you ready?
Click on that button and let’s get you registered!